Welcome to The First National Bank of Odon.
News and Updates
- New FNBO Debit Card Fraud Systems: The First National Bank is always making changes to how we protect our customers and their accounts. As part of that ongoing process we have implemented new detection systems to alert you and us of potentially fraudulent translations. Below is a helpful review of how these alerts might occur and how you would be notified. If you have any questions or issues with your debit card, please call the Bank. If the Bank is closed and you have lost your debit card, please call our automated hotline 800-528-2273 for reporting your card lost or stolen. Click on this link Debit Card Help to see how these alerts might happen and what you should do when you receive one.
- This is a broadcast alert to all FNBO customers. We have gotten several reports that our customers are receiving a "Fraud Alert" call from telephone number 276-644-0073. This is NOT from FNBO and is a fishing scam to gain your personal info.
- DO NOT answer the call nor provide any details about yourself or your accounts.
- If you did respond to this call and provide any personal details or account information, give us a call as soon as possible. If you did not respond then there is no concern.
- As always, the First National Bank of Odon strongly encourages customers to regularly monitor all their financial accounts for any unauthorized activity. Our online banking and 24 hour Anytime access are excellent ways to receive up-to-the-minute account information, including text and email alerts.
- FNBO Fee Schedule - We have made changes to our Standard Fee Schedule Please click here to download a copy of the schedule.
Bauer Financial Five Star Rating
The First National Bank of Odon has been given a Five Star Rating by Bauer Financial. Bauer Financial has been analyzing and rating banks and credit unions since 1983. Their ratings are based on the performance of the individual bank or credit union. For more information about Bauer Financial's ratings, click here.
*The hypertext links or pointers displayed on this site are for the convenience of our customers and go to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. Hyperlinks to other Internet resources are to be used by you at your own risk.